In relation to my last post, I would like to share with you a reliable service to help you with NSO birth certificate correction.

Introducing… VERified, INc. It stands for Vital Events Records Verified, Inc.

It is a professional service company composed of experts in civil registration, law and information technology, ready to answer questions about your problems regarding NSO certificates, whether they be birth, marriage, death records, etc.

Many people ask: why even bother if your name is misspelled, your birthdate is wrong, or instead of being marked male, your birth certificate says you are female?? A minor error in your birth certificate may be the least of your concerns during a busy and hectic day at work or school. But millions of people realize why at the worst time. They find out that this itsy-bitsy error could have such a huge impact on a person’s chances to enter school, avail of social security benefits, get a job, qualify for a professional exam, and worse of all, an overseas job opportunity. These all come at that very crucial time when the opportunity comes around, and the chance to grab it slowly fades away. This is what inspired this group of people to organize VERified, Inc.

VERified’s birth certificate specialists are ready to take in your questions, and give you valuable information on how to correct these errors. They will give you the various options available. Best of all, if you have no time to spare to do the procedures yourself, VERified can do these all for you!

Drop a line or two at their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VerifiedInc.

Send them an email for more privacy: verifiedinc@gmail.com or verifiedinc@yahoo.com

Read up on interesting articles in their blog, The Verifier: http://verifiedinc.wordpress.com.

Get VERified!



  1. Mary Grace says:

    i really have a biggest problem about my NSO birth certificate, i wonder why when i got my birthcertificate on NSO only my surename was appeared and my name was gone..is this just a typical error???though on my original birtcertificate was complete,i cant understand , plz response..

  2. Allen says:

    I have a problem, well.. my mom’s name is misspelled in my Birth Certificate, though my mom wrote it correctly. The encoder typed it wrong. so, what should I do to correct it. and how much would it cost if I go straight to the nearest NSO Office?

    • michecesa says:

      Corrections in your birth certificate should be filed directly with the civil registrar of the place where you were born, not with the NSO.

  3. bernie says:

    helo, i have a problem sir..about my name that i used now bernie,in nso berni and i have problem also my middle name i used now carvajal, in nso carbajal, so my scholastics records and employee records or all records that i used is bernie carvajal asentista, and i have a problem also my date of birth, i used noow dec. 13 1975, nso dec 30 1975..pls give an advice sir about my problem

    • michecesa says:

      These can be treated as clerical errors, but the decision depends on the civil registrar. File it in the civil registrar’s office where you were born.

      Para po sa mas kumpletong advise, tawag po kayo sa opisina namin for an appointment sa aming birth certificate specialists. Numbers are 7051265/7051277. Thank you.

  4. bernie says:

    so clerical error ba ito pangalan ko sir or change name,,and my middle name carvajal tha i used ..in nso carbajal,,ang echange ko ay sa nso pwede ba yon?kasi kapag ang nso sundin ko masirta lahat yong mga records ko..at yong date birth ko na petsa lang ang mali now ginamit ko dec. 13,1975, nso dec 30,1975
    ..sa corte ba ito echange or covered ba ito sa 9048 para magchange

    • michecesa says:

      Covered po ang misspelling ng RA 9048. Yun pong change of birth date, covered po ng bagong batas na RA10172. Pwede na po ito sa civil registrar kung saan po kayo pinanganak. Di na po sa korte.

      For more details, tawag po kayo sa 7051265/7051277. Thank you

    • michecesa says:

      filing po for correction ng clerical error is P1000. You need to present documents that reflect the correct middle name. For more details po, you may call us at 7051265/7051277.

  5. princess says:

    hi im princess abrincia and my problem is about s date of birth ko.kc po nklagay dun s bithcertificate ko April 20,1989 eh ang real birthday ko po is November 20,1988 at lahat po ng records ko since birth eh ung November 20,1988.ngaun po nahi2rapan aq kung panu gagawin para mapacorrect ung nsa birthcertificate ko kc d po ako mkakuha ng passport dahl s error ng birthcertificate ko.thanks po

    • michecesa says:

      Kailangan pong i-correct ito sa korte dahil year of birth po ang mali.

      Best po na kumunsulta kayo sa abogado para dito

  6. cabiran m bago says:

    hi, akopo si cabiran macapodi bago,problema ko yang middlename ko,dapat ay TOMAWIS ang andyan kasi tomawis ang apeledo ng nanay ko pagka dalaga,imbes tomawis,macapodi ang nalagaysa nso birth ko..paano yan maayos?

    • michecesa says:

      Pwede po itong icorrect as a clerical error, doon po sa civil registrar kung saan po kayo pinanganak. For more info on the process, please call 7051265/7051277 Thanks

    • michecesa says:

      Hindi po basta-bastang pwedeng paltan ang middle name. Unless wrong spelling lang po. For more details on the correction, please call us 7051265/7051277. Thank you

  7. jarlette says:

    My problem is that my “II” was written on my family name when it was supposed to be on my first name since there is no family name with a suffix.. my nso is as follows:
    first name: Joella
    middle name: Tabadero
    family name: Naig II
    This applies on my nso and local civil registrar documents. However, all my other documents like my prc and passport my first name is Joella II. Should I go directly to the nso or local civil registar?

    • michecesa says:

      Go to the civil registrar po, and apply a change of first name to reflect Joella II as your first name.

      For more details, please call 027051265/027051277 for an appointment with our specialist. Bring all your documents po, so we can advise you accordingly.

  8. Francia says:

    Tanong ko lng po tungkol sa birth certificate yung sa local tama nman po at complete Tulad ng may JR po sa local birth certificate pero Nung kumuha kmi ng copy sa NSO wlang JR

    • michecesa says:

      Ang masusunod po ay ang NSO birth certificate ninyo. Kailangan nyo po mag-file ng change of first name sa LCR kung san po kayo pinanganak.
      For more details, please call 027051265/027051277 for an appointment with our specialist. Bring all your documents po, so we can advise you accordingly.

  9. Quenie says:

    Hi good day! I have problem regarding the first name of my father in my BC, my BC is “Susimo” instead of “Zosimo”. I heard I have to apply “correction of entry” where I registered. But I registered in Negros and Now I residing in Cebu. Its been 18 years since we left negros we don’t have family there na. Is it okay if I apply here in local civil in cebu? How long it takes? Is it possible it will be done for 3to4 weeks? Cos I have interview next month in embassy. How much it cost? And lastly do I need a lawyer for this for faster? I hope you can help me! I’m been stress and pressure for this cos I need it asap kasi. Thank you!! God bless!

    • michecesa says:

      Yes you may, file a migrant petition po. But it takes several months. It cannot be finished in 3-4 weeks. No need for a lawyer for this.

  10. Marbeth Magallanes Aya says:

    Hi po 🙂
    gusto ko lang po malaman kong anung gagawin sa NSO ko 2 po kc ang mali
    anu at sinu po kaya ang possibling malapitan magkano din po kaya ang aabuting bayad.

    salamat po

    • michecesa says:

      ipacorrect po ito sa civil registrar kung san po kayo pinanganak.

      P1000 po ang karaniwang bayad para sa Filing fee.

      Please contact our office at 7051265/7051277 for an appointment with a specialist. Bring your documents so we can advise you accordingly.

      Thank you.

  11. Cherry Rose Irinco says:

    Ask q lng, sa Munisipyo kung saan po aq pnanganak, dun q lng ba pdeng ipaayos ang clerical error sa apelyido q sa pagkadalaga? VILLARAZA kc ang tamang spelling hndi VILLARANZA…. Hndi po b pdeng sa NSO q nlng ideretso?

    • michecesa says:

      Wag po kayo sa NSO dumerecho, kung hindi po kayo makabalik kung saan kayo ipinanganak, doon po kayo sa munisipyo kung saan kayo nakatira, makakatulong din ho sila sa inyo.

      Please contact our office at 7051265/7051277 for an appointment with a specialist. Bring your documents so we can advise you accordingly.

      Thank you.

  12. Arvy Joy Villatete says:

    Hi po..itatanung ko lng po kung panu ko maayos ang gender ko,girl po ako pero ang nkalagay po sa birth certificate ko ay male, ang po ang dapat Kong Gawain?

    • michecesa says:

      File po kayo ng petition for correction of gender sa civil registrar kung saan po kayo pinanganak.

      For more details please call us 7051265/7051277. Thank you.

  13. Yazmin says:

    Hi there, ask ko Lang po, ilang araw po karaniwang nakukuha ang birth certificate na pinaayos kung ang reason is change of name , salamat 😊

  14. cha'zy villorente says:

    hello po.
    anu po ba gagawin ko kung ang NSO ko ay hindi na e tick ang Gender status as female pero dun po sa local civil registrar ko ay tama naman. Saan po ba pwedeng ayusin yung mga ganung typo clerical error since from the start tama naman po sa LCR ko? Pwede po ba yung e direct sa NSO office agad since sila nman po ang may pagkakamali?

    Thank you po

    • michecesa says:

      Sa Civil Registrar po ninyo ito icorrect, ipakita nyo po pareho ang LCR at NSO copy. Either endorsement or supplemental report po ang ipapafile nila sa inyo. For more details, call us at 7051265/7051277. Thanks.

    • michecesa says:

      mga records nyo po sa school, baptismal certificate, nbi, police clearance, at certification galing sa government doctor po.

      For more details, please call us 7051265/7051277. Thanks

  15. ken rabia says:

    may problem po ako sa birth certificate ko — kukuha kasi po ako ng passport — ng icheck ang birthcertificate ko — yung birth of place — ang nakalagay lang ay reyes medical center — wala pong town and province — pinapabago po sa akin ang birthcertificate ko dapat daw po ay may town and province ang place of birth (kawit cavite) pano po ang process na dapat kong gawin? txt me po 09326481985

  16. Gerard Lyndon C. Angat says:

    Good afternoon

    How many days and how much po ba ang aabutin if ipapa correct ko ang first name ko (1 letter error).


  17. Baby says:

    Good day po..Ask ko lang po problema ng sister ko..di po kc cia mkakuha ng passport kc po ung middle initial nya sa birth certificate is only B..supposed to be full middle initial like Basilio..Ano po ba dpat namin gawin pra mcorrect at san po kmi dapat magpunta para po maaus at mkakuha po cia ng passport?? Sana po matulungan nyo po kami..marming salamat po!

    • michecesa says:

      Punta po kayo sa civil registrar kung saan sya pinanganak. Para macorrect po ang middle name nya. Dapat po magpresent kayo ng mga documents ng mother ninyo para maapprove po ito. For more details, please call us 7051265/7051277. Thanks

  18. marcial soriano says:


    • michecesa says:

      Dahil po year of birth ung error, kelangan po yan icorrect sa korte. You may call our office 7051265/7051277 for more details. Thank you po.

  19. Wendy-Maureen Cruz says:

    Good day Mam!
    Tan0ng k0 lang p0 kasi mali po ung father’s name ng bf k0 sa Nso nya.
    magpapakasal p0 kc kami kaso gusto po sana namin ic0rrect name ng father nya para p0 wala kaming maging pr0blema sa marriage contract.
    ano po ang dapat namin gawin?
    gaano po katagal bago maayos?

    Salamat po sa tugon.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s